D11 sailors –
If you have not yet voted for the ILCA rule change please visit the website to vote before the deadline on Wednesday, July 31st.
This rule serves 3 important purposes –
- Makes sure that our class will remain in the Olympics
- Ensures that class-legal equipment is available in ALL parts of the world
- Gives control of our class to the sailors, not the commercial parties.
Please vote yes for this important change. Voting is limited to current class members, but if your membership has lapsed, you can rejoin and then vote. Voting takes just a couple minutes.
- Rule Change Overview
- Detailed Rule Change Information
- Comprehensive Q&A
- Full Rule Change Text
- Letter from Member to Members
If you have any questions/comments – please let Jon know.